2013 Races

Races for 2013

February 22-23 - Ragnar Del Sol Ultra
March 2 - Old Pueblo 50 Miler
April 20 Cottonwood Marathon
May 27 - Sage Burner Trail 50k
September 7 - Imogene Pass Run


15.8.11

AAAAAaarrgh, training on my own

It is so difficult to motivate myself to train alone.  My solution?  Having a bunch of training partners!  It isn't easy though.  I sometimes find myself alone and unmotivated.  I'd like to say I get up and go, unfortunately it isn't always the case.  Today, for example, I got up and dressed and everybody else slept in.  Ooops.  I spent the day in my running clothes doing chores.  Not bad actually.  I looked at my calendar and I had run the last 7 days, so I was due for a rest day anyway.
I got soooo much done!!!  That was great.  My legs feel awesome!  I can't wait for tomorrow.  I WILL run!!  No matter what!!!
That's all I have to say about that.  Do it.  It takes willpower.  I need to find it!!
See y'all tomorrow.




1 comment:

  1. Sometimes knowing you all are waiting on me or coming to get me is the only thing that gets me out of bed at o'dark-thirty! When I'm stuck working and not able to get to run with you all though my whole day feels off! The next few weeks will be difficult because I know my schedule is going to make me miss many of our usual runs. I will miss them and will be there whenever possible!

    ReplyDelete