2013 Races

Races for 2013

February 22-23 - Ragnar Del Sol Ultra
March 2 - Old Pueblo 50 Miler
April 20 Cottonwood Marathon
May 27 - Sage Burner Trail 50k
September 7 - Imogene Pass Run


9.8.11

Untitled by suespeidel at Garmin Connect - Details

Untitled by suespeidel at Garmin Connect - Details
Today's track work out was awesome! It was the very first one I have ever done. Paces were pretty good. Most importantly I now have a base for the future. I am pretty excited to go to Imogene now. I should do pretty well. I placed 58th in my division last year, so this year....who knows. http://www.imogenerun.com/results.asp?YEAR=2010&DIV=F4044
Maybe I can finish in under 4 hours?? That would be great! Gimme more hills M@##$%&*%$ F^%%$#^&!
Over the weekend I did my second long mountain bike ride/race. 63 miles in 6:49. I think that is pretty good for this rookie! Next time I will train.
The best part of the weekend was during the ride when I said, "look unicorns"; Ryan looked and fell over. Two white horses. Ha! Next time he'll think twice about kicking my ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment