2013 Races

Races for 2013

February 22-23 - Ragnar Del Sol Ultra
March 2 - Old Pueblo 50 Miler
April 20 Cottonwood Marathon
May 27 - Sage Burner Trail 50k
September 7 - Imogene Pass Run


12.7.11

Life after the restaurant business

I think there will be more of this in the future.  I owned a restaurant for 13 years.  It was my life.  I ate and slept and breathed Orange Table.  I recently sold it (traded it to get out of debt).  It was a good idea (i think, most of the time.)  Man, it is weird though.  I imagine it is like life without kids.  I am trying to figure out what to do next, but I keep coming up blank.

1 comment:

  1. Great contribution you have there!
    This can be of help for people who wants to have a restaurant business. Keep posting!


    negosyo franchise

    ReplyDelete