2013 Races

Races for 2013

February 22-23 - Ragnar Del Sol Ultra
March 2 - Old Pueblo 50 Miler
April 20 Cottonwood Marathon
May 27 - Sage Burner Trail 50k
September 7 - Imogene Pass Run


21.7.11

morning coffee and second morning coffee

Today has been awesome!!  It's only 11 am I have had a great day!  Got in a good morning run w Les and guest Adam, had coffee with them, started my chores and then I received a call from Ginger!!  Yay!  She wanted to come over and talk about her trip to do the Vineman.  I was super excited, so we had coffee, she brought over hard-boiled eggs and then I made a frittata.  YUM.  (You can never have too many eggs...screw  the cholesterol mythology)  Ginger even brought me a bottle of Big Red from Hop Kiln Winery.  Woot, Woot!
Anyway, what a great beginning to a day.  Now I get to do laundry, clean house, pack for my trip, oh, and look for a job.....  :)

3 comments: