2013 Races

Races for 2013

February 22-23 - Ragnar Del Sol Ultra
March 2 - Old Pueblo 50 Miler
April 20 Cottonwood Marathon
May 27 - Sage Burner Trail 50k
September 7 - Imogene Pass Run


23.1.13

Good Morning Camelback

Today I did one of my favorite road runs. 56th st and Camelback.  It is a few nice loops with a bit of climbing (2000 ft over 12 miles). The weather was nice 45 degrees.  That beats 20 degrees last week.
I love living in AZ.  I can't believe I survived MI the first 24 years of my life...sooo cold.
Hello from me!! 
Isn't it lovely?
Lately my friends who have run with me have run in shifts.  They are all training for marathons or triathlons and don't need quite the mileage, but they fit me in anyway.  I am so lucky to know such awesome people!  Thanks Mandi, Christy, Amy, Abby, Michelle, Sharon, Julie, Tyler, Erin, Jake, Ginger, Courtney, Lesley...am I forgetting anyone??
Bottom line, today was a great run with lot's of people to talk to along the way.  KISSES to you!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Pictures!! Keep it up SueBug. You are a rockstar!!! #lotsoflovelovelylady xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yer sweet. How was your swim? Wanna run again tomorrow?

      Delete