2013 Races

Races for 2013

February 22-23 - Ragnar Del Sol Ultra
March 2 - Old Pueblo 50 Miler
April 20 Cottonwood Marathon
May 27 - Sage Burner Trail 50k
September 7 - Imogene Pass Run


21.1.13

Putting on the Miles

I only have a month and a half before my first 50 mile race. http://www.oldpueblo50.com/ I am excited and nervous.  Check out the vertical feet on this baby!
It is pretty much all I think about lately.  I am pretty sure people get sick of hearing me talk about it... oh well, it is a big part of my life right now so suck it up friends!!
Motivation is still difficult.  I am getting used to spending hours by myself just running.  (It is still easier with a buddy, but well, I have to get over that!! :)
I am part of the Altra Zero Drop Ambassador program.  Woot woot!!  I am legit.  Check out the link below.
 http://www.altrazerodrop.com/
It is pretty exciting!!
Now off to bed so I can get up and do a nice run tomorrow. Nice 12 miles, flat for 4 with hills in the middle and flat at the end.  YUM!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah!! You are rockin' it baby! Can't wait for your 50miler... #imgonnabeanultrarunnerwithoutrunninganultra

    XOXOXOXOXOXO x 11,000,000!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure are! #imgonnabeatriathletewithoutdoingatriathlon!!

    ReplyDelete